MemoAccelerator is a powerful and easy-to-use program, that helps you to learn things faster and remember them for a long time. Built-in algorithms make the learning process several times faster than conventional methods of learning. It can be successfully used in learning foreign language vocabulary , history, geography and many more.
Unlike other applications, MemoAccelerator has an easy-to-use and very flexible editor. It lets you create impressive flash-cards, presentations, tests or exercises, that make learning easy and fun. You can illustrate your flash-cards, exercises with your recordings or images and easily print them. You can also share your courses, exercises, presentations with your friends.
» version 184.108.40.206 - posted on 2010-01-10
Printing capabilities added
» version 1.2.1 - posted on 2008-06-24
Add new help panel,many minor improvements, bug fixes.
EULA - End User License Agreement
User License Agreement.
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and PlainSystem (AUTHOR), for the MemoAccelerator software (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of AUTHOR and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
The LICENSED VERSION means a Registered Shareware Version (using your personal registration number) or an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE. If you accepts the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the old computer.
4. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION
The UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION means an Original Shareware Version of the SOFTWARE that has not been registered with personal registration number.
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for a trial period of 14 days.
2. Make a copy of the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Copy the documentation accompanying the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
4. Use the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION after your trial period of 14 days.
Registration codes may be used in conjunction with the SOFTWARE only by the person or organization which purchased the product license. Neither a license nor a registration code may be transferred from the original end user purchaser to any third party.
Registration codes are not part of the SOFTWARE and may be stored or copied only by the person or organization which purchased the this license, and providing that the terms of the license are met in full. Such storage or copying shall be permitted solely for the purpose of using the SOFTWARE within the terms and conditions of this document. No person or organization is permitted to store or copy a registration code for any other purpose without written agreement from AUTHOR.
The copyright of all registration codes remains by the AUTHOR which reserves the right to withhold or withdraw authorization of use of all registration codes issued to a person or organization if there is reasonable evidence to indicate that the person or organization is involved in a breach of the terms of this document.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION as you wish and distribute it to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (you must distribute the setup file, not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (except payments for shipment and handling charges). Computer magazines are authorized to distribute it on any cover disk or CD-ROM without preliminary permission. Please inform us by email firstname.lastname@example.org each time you distribute the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied"AS IS". AUTHOR disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk on using the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
AUTHOR assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if AUTHOR has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refunding of the purchase price.